To request a JOURNAL or MAGAZINE ARTICLEPage address: http://lib.mnsu.edu/services/ill/requestjournal.html
You might be able to get your article NOW!
Start with the "Journals List" on the Library Webpage to see if MSU has your journal online or in print.
In the box, enter the name of the journal or magazine.
If response is "0 records retrieved for the search", fill in a blank Interlibrary Loan Request Form
If you find databases in the Journals List that do not include the date of your journal, then
EITHER complete a blank Interlibrary Loan Request Form
OR follow steps below to automatically generate a request :
- Search one of the databases you found in the "Journals List" to find a citation to your article.
- After you find a citation, look below it to find "get article" or similar link such as "click here for article options" - click
- On next screen, if you see "Sorry, no holdings were found for this journal," scroll to "Interlibrary Loan and/or Request" - click
- Enter your library barcode (on back of your MavCard) and password (last name) - click Log On
- On the request form, fill in fields marked * and click GO