To request a Book, Thesis/Dissertation, DVD or other MediaPage address: http://lib.mnsu.edu/services/ill/requestbookmedia.html
The following process is faster than using a blank ILL request form. Requests made from WorldCat can go directly to lending libraries.
- Search WorldCat Discovery - locate an item you want. If owned by Minnesota State University, Mankato, the listing will be clearly marked as such.
- If MSU does NOT own the item, click on the item's title to start your ILL request
- On left side of next screen, find "External Resources: Get Article or Book" - click
- Scroll down to "Interlibrary Loan and/or request" - click
- Enter your library barcode (201010... number on back of your MavCard) and password (last name)
- Review information imported into the fields marked * to complete the form - click Go
- Caution regarding the Notes field: typing anything in this box will cause the request to need staff review. Only add text if it will help locate the specific item you need.