Page address: http://lib.mnsu.edu/archives/rm/retrieve.html
How to Retrieve Records
The University Archives provides Records Retrival services to all MSU departments that store records in the University Records Center. Due to limited staffing, please allow ample time for retrieval requests.
- All retrievals require a completed Records Center Retrieval Form and must include the box title and date of transfer. Any additional information will expedite the retrieval process.
- Retrievals will be completed by University Archives personnel only.
- Retrieval requests will be delivered to the requesting department. Please allow 4-5 business days for retrievals.
- Departments should return requested files/boxes to the University Records Center when no longer needed.
- Write the word REFILE on the copy of the Retrieval form that accompanied the original request.
- Contact the MSU Archives staff to return the requested files/boxes to the University Records Center.