History Day ResearchPage address: http://lib.mnsu.edu/archives/hday/intro.html
History Day Resources at Memorial Library
The MSU Library welcomes elementary and high school students conducting History Day research. The Library has extensive resources and reference services to assist students with their research. Please use the links below to find out more about these resources, this year's theme, and History Day in general.
Guide to History Day Research - Start Research Here!
- Primary vs. Secondary Sources
- Directions, Parking, and Hours
- MSU Library Catalog
- Databases in the MSU Library (Must be in the library to use most of these resources)
- General Tips/Requests when visiting the MSU Memorial Library
- At least one parent/adult should come to the library with a group of students.
- Making Copies
o Copies can be made in the Library Copy Shoppe on the first floor.
o Copies are 10 cents/page so bring some money.
- We only have 6 public computer terminals and they do get busy.
- If students are doing exhibits, images and reproductions are important. We do have a scanner available on a public computer. We also suggest bringing a flash (USB, portable) drive for saving files.
- Having Difficulties?
o Ask a reference librarian.
o Please stop at the reference desk or call (507) 389-5958.