shortcut to content

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Page address: http://lib.mnsu.edu/archives/fa/smhc/smhc1214.html

Minnesota State University, Mankato,
Memorial Library, Southern Minnesota Historical Center
Church of the Good Shepherd, Madison Lake, Blue Earth County. Parish Register, 1889 - 1894.
MSU Archives Collection 1214



Church of the Good Shepherd, Madison Lake, Blue Earth County. Parish Register, 1889 - 1894. SMHC Manuscript Collection 1214. 1 binder, 17 pages.

Abstract:

This collection consists of the parish register of the Church of the Good Shepherd, an Episcopal church in Madison Lake, Minnesota. The register contains general information on the church's history, and the baptisms, confirmations, and burials that took place at the church from 1889 until 1894. This collection is a photocopy of originals held by the Diocese of Minnesota (Episcopal), in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Restrictions:

There are no restrictions on use of this collection for research purposes. The researcher assumes full responsibility for observing all copyright, property and libel laws as they apply.

Collection Citation:

Church of the Good Shepherd, Madison Lake, Blue Earth County. Parish Register, 1889 - 1894. SMHC Manuscript Collection 1214, Southern Minnesota Historical Center, Memorial Library, Minnesota State University, Mankato.

Acquisition:

The Diocese of Minnesota (Episcopal) loaned this collection for photocopying in December 1976.

Processed By:

This collection was processed in April 1977. Finding aid revised by Robert Russell October 2000.

Related Collections:

It has been determined that there are no similar manuscript collections about the Church of the Good Shepherd, Madison Lake, Minnesota available elsewhere. The original copy of the parish register is in the possession of the Diocese of Minnesota (Episcopal).

LCSH Subject Headings:

Church of the Good Shepherd- Madison Lake (Minn.)